Re: Documentation issues in disks-2.1.8.1

Arne Nordmark wrote:

> A couple of points regarding the documentation in the latest
> boot-floppies:
>
> The HTML documentation has headings in French, like Résumé and
> Table des matières. (Eric D. has French settings, I guess)

Argh :-( In fact, I surely forgotten to remove my default LANG=fr settings!

> The file fdisk.txt has the contents:
> ** man page not found **

Strange enough, I thought I have fixed it :-(
I remember it was due to missing util-linux package in my system by the time I
built the doc therefore it was unable to extract the man page.
Sorry for the mistake.

BTW, Adam, are you planning to upload new documentation for bootdisks of each
arch ?
I don't want to (and don't have time to) upload a new full set of bootdisks
for sparc, so is there a way to just replace the doc under ...disks-sparc/current ?

Thanks in advance.