install.txt spelling errors.

	Here are some grammar and spelling errors
in the install.txt document version 2.1.8, 18 February, 1999
	I was mostly finished when it occurred to me that
there is probably sgml source. So if this is not acceptable,
feel free to throw it away.
	It may be too late, but just in case ...

176c176
<      _maintainer_ that is responsible for that package. In this way, Debian
---
>      _maintainer_ who is responsible for that package. In this way, Debian
186c186
<      influential movement in the Free Software Movement, and provided the
---
>      influential document in the Free Software Movement, and provided the
197c197
<      Debian maintainers. Debian packages also takes great care to configure
---
>      Debian maintainers. Debian packagers also take great care to configure
216c216
<      document, included minimum installation sizes, details of hardware
---
>      document, including minimum installation sizes, details of hardware
380c380
<      Linux Hardware Compatability HOWTO
---
>      Linux Hardware Compatibility HOWTO
472c472
<      picking which method is best for you, can be found at chapter 5,
---
>      picking which method is best for you, can be found in chapter 5,
1278c1278
<      slow performance, consistent problems with `scandisk', or other wierd
---
>      slow performance, consistent problems with `scandisk', or other weird
2266c2266
<      compiled in the kernel, but it's best to check. Another commmonly
---
>      compiled in the kernel, but it's best to check. Another commonly
2382a2383,2384

2599c2601
<      alredy (1999-02-14))_
---