Re: Release notes addendum (was: Re: slink_cd: still waiting on final boot/install setup)

On Friday 26 February 1999, at 17 h 37, the keyboard of Eric Delaunay
<delaunay@lix.polytechnique.fr> wrote:

> Could it be added for sparc too ?
> It is also the first release of Debian GNU/Linux for sparc/ultra.

Done (same text, with a word about the Ultra). I thought that Debian was not
ready on the Ultra (I mean, it runs, but it does not use the Ultra-specific
stuff and it's not 64-bits)?

> PS: No objection from the sparc team ?

Like for the Alpha, I said that bug reports about the Sparc version should be
forwarded to the debian-sparc list. Otherwise, many package maintainers do not
forward arch-specific bugs (and there is no "Architecture:" pseudo-header in
the BTS).