Re: URGENT: boot-floppies 2.1.7 CVS is *not* in sync; need to build 2.1.8 ASAP

Adam Di Carlo <apharris@burrito.onshore.com> writes:
>I'm going thru a diff from the boot-floppies source package, comparing
>it with CVS, and updating CVS where necessary.  Can someone else
>actually *build* the new boot floppies, someone who has done it before?

It is now:
$date --utc
Tue Feb 16 03:11:03 UTC 1999

I just synchronized my boot-floppies sources with the cvs server, and
tried building.  Unfortunately, it failed as follows:
  Package xbase in task C depends on "rstart" which is not in the same
  task at ./master2files line 418.
I expect my local slink mirror is far enough behind the official one
(at least a week) that dependencies have changed.  Maybe we need to
use apt-get or something to make the scripts more robust against such
changes.

			- Jim Van Zandt