Re: boot-floppies 2.1.7 prerelease available

On Mon, Feb 08, 1999 at 02:09:44AM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> On Sun, 7 Feb 1999 22:21:47 +0000, Enrique Zanardi <ezanardi@ull.es> said:
>
> > I'm uploading a prerelease of boot-floppies 2.1.7 to
> > http://master.debian.org/~ezanard/boot-floppies_2.1.7/ I expect the
> > process will finish in a few minutes.
>
> > I will build the final version tomorrow to add the last set of
> > patches from the CVS repository, and use a new version of modconf
> > (updated translations, nothing else). As that final version will
> > have no new code, you may as well test this prerelease and tell me
> > about anything strange you find in there.
>
> I have a bad problem on my copy of 2.1.7pre which I downloaded at
> about 8pm on Sunday the 7th.  Whenever I say "Configure the Keyboard"
> it kicks me back to the "Color or B/W" selection screen.  On tty3 all
> I see is "pid 24 exited, status=b\n Executing sbin/dbootstrap".

Oops, I've fixed that one, and will finish uploading a new prerelease to
the same place in a few minutes.

I'm going to be abroad from Friday to Wednesday, and would like to upload
a 2.1.7-final before leaving. The more test reports I get tomorrow, the
better. :-)

 	Thanks,
--
Enrique Zanardi					   ezanardi@ull.es