Re: boot-floppies dselect acquisition methods

On 28 Jan 1999, James Troup wrote:

> Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@ualberta.ca> writes:
>
> > (It is hard to find a PCee that cannot run netscape)
>
> Funny... I have 50 or so at work which can't.
>
> [I'm not trying to be awkward, it's just too easy, if people keep
> making such unwarranted assumptions...]

By 'not run netscape' I mean they have a network connection but they
cannot web-browse with something like netscape but can somehow ftp -
possibly through an authenticated FTP proxy. I thik you will agree that
that is a very small number of people.

Jason