Re: Building 2.1.6

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999 02:03:54 +0000, Enrique Zanardi <ezanardi@ull.es> said:
> I've just uploaded another set of patches for 2.1.6 to the CVS
> repository.  I will try to build a floppies set tomorrow. If
> everything goes well, I plan to upload them to master on friday. If
> you want me to include something on this release, just tell me so.

What is the last point in time I have to put documentation changes in?

I'm building PDFs now.  I don't know if I pushed around the changes so
this gets distributed properly; if someone could check that I would
appreciate it.  Also for the PDF output we need to add some depends:
man-db, libpaperg, tetex-bin, tetex-extra.  Adding that.

If this PDF stuff is problematic, feel free to back it out; just roll
back the debian/control stuff and take install.pdf off of the
documentation/Makefile TARGETDOCS variable.