Re: m68k

On Monday 25 January 1999, at 2 h 16, the keyboard of Adam Di Carlo
<adam@onshore.com> wrote:

> That's odd.  I show messaged from Michael Schmitz with extensive
> patches on your stuff, but no action taken by you.  Could you please
> review the attached patches to the master2files stuff?

I'm glad you resent this message, I completely missed it. In the mean time,
the file evolved (mostly with patches from Eric who already excluded several
i386-and-Alpha-only packages).

The merge was done partly manually, can m68k people check it? I've just
commited the file.