Re: dselect tutorial

     Where can I find a copy of this document?

     I decided I didn't know enough about dselect to write a
tutorial.  Instead I wrote a short note to include in the
README-upgrade.  That README is directed to the libc5/libc6 upgrade.

     Robert Woodcock <rcw@debian.org> was preparing to write
Release-Notes for the CD.  I sent him a copy of my README-upgrade,
which had grown beyond its intended scope.  We decided to cut the
README back to its original scope, and put the other information,
including the dselect notes, in the Release_Notes.  I reluctantly
agreed to take over the Release_Notes.  A copy of Release_Notes and
README_upgrade will be in my home directory, ~/hilliard on master
within a few hours.

Bob
__