Debian Boot Floppies CVS: boot-floppies aph

CVSROOT:	/debian/home/sr1/lib/cvs
Module name:	boot-floppies
Changes by:	aph	99/01/15 01:19:02

Modified files:
	documentation  : install.sgml

Log message:
tweak the copyright notice a bit, and the notices at the front

changing the ids a bit

add some missing para marks in the supported x86 peripheral section

<chapt>Methods for Installing Debian  -- minor re-writing through-out,
still not complete but it's more like I'm hoping it will be

<sect>Choosing Your Installation Media -- new, with subsections for
helping users choose the initial boot media and the base system

<sect>Booting from Floppies -- new, for booting from floppies, not
installing base from them; trying to deprecate base from floppies
harder.  Note that other parts o the document assume we're
installing from base floppies which is bad

use the new %supports-bootable-cd and %support-tftp added, probably
not utterly thoroughly added (i.e., in earlier sections)

<chapt>Booting the Installation System  -- started re-writing, not
complete yet

<sect>Features of the &RESCUE-FLOPPY; -- new

<sect>Compiling a New Kernel -- corrections, clarifications, reference
the docuemntation for the kernel-package pkg, talk about modules
geared for PCMCIA users