Re: A few thoughts about 2.1.4

On Mon, 04 Jan 1999 15:41:24 +0100, Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@debian.org> said:
> Well, I installed several machines with 2.1.4 and everything seems
> much better.

> Now that 2.1.4 is installed in slink, I'll close some bugs related
> to the keymap, if nobody objects, and I'll try to trim down the list
> of bugs by closing incredibly old bugs which cannot be solved now
> anyway. No problem?

Please go ahead.

> So, what prevents slink from being released now?

Laptop console blanking bug

Boot disks for other architectures, and all the bugs still in that...

Documentation!  I need much more agressive patching from people
running other platforms.  I'm going to try to complete the Section
'Methods for Installing Debian' tonight.  I'll put out a plea to the
alpha folks et al and declare open season on the first four sections.