Re: [Winfried Joachim Szukalski <szukw000@mail.Uni-Mainz.de>] HAMM

On Thu, Nov 26, 1998 at 11:12:16PM +0100, Christian Leutloff wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've got these message and forward it to the debian list dialing with
> the boot process.

I am sorry but this is not related to the boot process. This is simply a
simple bug in the update script on Debian 2.0 alias hamm. Of course such a
silly bug should not make it into the distribution...

> Bye
>   Christian

> From: Winfried Joachim Szukalski <szukw000@mail.Uni-Mainz.de>
> Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 00:08:26 GMT
> To: leutloff@debian.org
> Subject: HAMM
>
> FROM	:szukw000@mail.uni-mainz.de <winfried szukalski>
> TO	:leutloff@debian.org
> SUBJECT	:debian linux v2.0 <HAMM>
>
> Buying HAMM and recognizing that an UPGRADE from BO is
> impossible is fairly easy. Thank you for that, debian.

Remember: You get what you pay for. And, of course, this is not a good style.
We all are trying our best but shit happens. Nobody is perfect...

> [From winfried szukalski]
> Please, tell me, do you want to reiterate these advanced errors
> in SLINK?

Yeah, we are trying hard to make it impossible to update your old
installation...

cu
	Torsten