table of supported Alpha systems

Hi Jay.  I'm writing documentation for the Debian Installation Manual.
Debian is a distribution of Linux, rather similar to RedHat, but
volunteer based and with a *much* larger set of software shipping.
With the upcoming Release 2.1, we will be supporting Alpha, as well as
m68k and of course i386.

I noticed the RedHat 5.2 Alpha documentation and thought that your
table of supported machines, and their "codenames" would also be very
useful for the Debian project.

However, I need permission in order to use that material.  I asked the
FAQ maintainer and he referred me to you.  Therefore, I'd like to know
whether it would be possible to repurpose your table of supported
platforms for the Debian Installation Manual.

Thanks for your time.