Re: Install From DOS Partition Not Supported In Slink ??
- To: Greg Schafer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Install From DOS Partition Not Supported In Slink ??
- From: Enrique Zanardi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 18:13:53 +0000
- Message-id: <19981201181353.D1235@molec3.@>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.3.95.981129113739.18154Aemail@example.com>; from Greg Schafer on Sun, Nov 29, 1998 at 11:55:28AM +1100
- References: <Pine.LNX.3.95.981129113739.18154Afirstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Nov 29, 1998 at 11:55:28AM +1100, Greg Schafer wrote:
> I notice the slink releases of boot-floppies don't include all the
> files necessary to install from a DOS partition. IE:
> Is this on purpose or an oversight? It's no big deal as the first
> 2 are easily obtained and the 3rd can be manually extracted from the
> kernel-image deb.
It was a bug in the Makefile. It's been fixed for boot-floppies_2.1.2
Enrique Zanardi email@example.com