Re: first nearly successful USB media install

Quoting Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org):

> At this point, main-menu crashed, and I was left staring at a "Something
> went wrong. Press enter to continue." prompt, which, if I had not

I'd have said the same. I found this prompt in netcfg and translated
with a less trivial sentence...which, however, remains quite vague
anyway....

It looks like such prompt is also in ddetect. Dunno which one you
found but this definitely needs update...ate least for using a less
current language, IMHO.