USB Floppy

Hi,

I just got a new laptop (Toshiba R100) and I thought I'd give the new
debian-installer a try.  The laptop only has a USB floppy drive and I'm
having trouble getting the installer to start.  I dowloaded the
bootfloppy image, the floppy image, and the net_drivers image and tried
booting with those. The first floppy boots fine, but it can't find the
second floppy... Is there anything I can try to get it going?

(I am not subscribed to the list so please cc my address with your