Re: a tiny beginning of a gdk frontend for cdebconf

Tollef Fog Heen wrote:

* Michael Cardenas
| Since noone objected or suggested otherwise, I am continuing to add a
| gtk frontend to cdebconf.

That is much appreciated.

Great!

| Attached is another patch. The boolean handler is much improved and I
| added a multiselect handler.

You want me to commit this, or should I wait until you have polished
it more?  Either one is fine with me.

Let's wait. Hopefully, by the time I get home on tuesday, I'll have a lot more.

--
michael cardenas | lead software engineer | lindows.com | hyperpoem.net

"Be the change you want to see in the world"
-Mahatma Gandhi