3.0.19 show-stoppers

Well, ok.  I did some testing, and we're not quite ready to release
3.0.19.

First of all, there is #130482:  We need mkfifo enabled in busybox to
make the latest debootstrap happy.

And somehow the new-powermac root disk ended up without yabootconfig; I
think this is my fault...

[time passes]

Ok, fixed that.  Well, anyone have any other show-stoppers (say for
i386)?  If not, we can wait 24 hours for a response from the busybox
maintainer, and if we don't get one then I'll upload the NMU I've been
testing, and then I think we can finally release 3.0.19.