Re: an important patch (at least for non-english users ;))

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:39:08 +0300
Mikhail Sobolev <mss@transas.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 11:38:37AM -0200, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
> > [CC me on replies, I'm not on the list]
> >
> > Hello team,
> >
> > thanks for the good work! here's an important patch for us translators/users
> > of a non-english language:
> I'm sorry.  Did you read the comment right before the line you modified?
I'm sorry, I didn't read that, ok, my patch is not useful, but I propose that that message be written in other place, after boxInit... it is really awful to see the instalation in pt_BR and that message in english below

I'll check that later if I have time, but don't care to waste time on it if you have real bugs to fix (and I know they exist)

[]s!

--
    Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>
| : :'  : + Debian BR.......: <http://debian-br.cipsga.org.br>+
| `. `'`  + Q: "Why did the chicken cross the road?"          +
|   `-    | A: "Upstream's decision." -- hmh                  |