Re: boot-floppy short-term status

Stephen R Marenka <stephen@marenka.net> writes:

> On Tue, May 29, 2001 at 03:07:15PM -0800, Ethan Benson wrote:
> > i have been working on this as well, there are some important changes
> > to ybin that will matter for this.  dbootstrap will in fact need not
> > know anything about yaboot, it just needs to run yabootconfig which i
> > have written.  perhaps we should work together on this?

Um, so the plan in b-f 'todo' file is wrong?  Both oldworld and
newworld powermacs will use yabootconfig?

Can someone review and correct the 'todo' file?

> Absolutely, although it sounds like the only thing that needs to be done
> is to call yabootconfig from dbootstrap which I'll include in my patch
> if that's okay with you. Is there anything else I can do to help? Has
> yabootconfig already been included in a package?

No, it just got released in the upstream ybin I think yesterday.

May take a few days for this to show up...

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>