Re: cvs commit to boot-floppies by dan

Daniel Jacobowitz <dan@debian.org> writes:

> Please don't hate me.
>
> I did this in perhaps not the brightest way - bterm (33K) is now always
> included.  That makes no sense, but I didn't want to figure out how to
> conditionally extract a package, since I need to run.
>
> Probably the best way is to leave it in EXTRACT, but not
> SMALL_BASE_LIST, and conditionally copy it.  Does that make sense?

Possibly.

Actually, if we're nearly ready, I don't mind if i18n stuff goes
completely mainstream.  Its a pain to try to maintain both i18n and
non-i18n stuff.  So I really don't mind if you're making the i18n
stuff always included....

> Someone can fix this, or I will on Tuesday.  Hopefully I didn't break
> too much.  Yes, we now need libbogl-dev from sid rather than woody
> (tomorrow's sid, even) - but only if LANGUAGE_CHOOSER is on, otherwise
> any libbogl-dev/bogl-bterm at all will do.

Well, my hope was that we actually remove LANGUAGE_CHOOSER -- forcing
it to be on *all* the time...

How far are we from that?

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>