Re: woody bf-utf8 (Re: slang, boot-floppies, and wide character support)

On Sun, May 27, 2001 at 05:22:52PM -0700, Matt Kraai wrote:
> On Sun, May 27, 2001 at 04:32:00PM -0700, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> > As I said on this list several times, I would appreciate it if someone
> > would make boot floppies use libbogl0 and bogl-bterm instead.  Every
> > patch that goes in to bogl in this archive runs a high risk of being
> > lost.
>
> Why don't we remove it from boot-floppies CVS then?  That way, no
> one will be tempted to do the wrong thing.  Is there some reason
> it has to be here?

Because it won't build out of the box with the packages :)

I'm working on this right this moment.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
Monta Vista Software                              Debian Security Team