woody b-f seems quite usable

Hi.
I have updated base-config, cvs up boot-floopies, and
successfuly installed woody with two "compact" floppies and
local http mirror. (I just put to it new base-config with
 termwrap)

Everything looks ok, but few fine points.

When configuring base system two messages appears:
===
       -- Timezone Config Error --
Could not stat file /target/usr/share/zoneinfo/localtime
===

and then

===
       -- Timezone Config Error --
Could not stat file /target/usr/share/zoneinfo/localtime
===

And after them, as expected, dialog with "Select Timezone"
appears.

How clean up this?

By the way, what about slang and frame-borders on console?
I did not find any records about this in its bug-logs.
What package has this bug (or it's not a bug)?

Thanks.
--
konstantin cherkasoff
coxx@mail.ur.ru