Re: Tasks policy

On Sun, 06 May 2001, Anthony Towns wrote:
> So, here's the deal. We need to get a proper policy for tasks fairly soon.

I agree. The current task-* packages are mostly useless cruft for what they
were supposed to do, i.e. help users during the install.

> 	* There should only be a limited number of tasks
This is very, very important. I think about 30 is the maximum number of
tasks we should have.

> If people would like to indicate their willingness to second this, I'd be
> happy to write up a proper patch.
Please do, I think this changes are very necessary and I am willing to
discuss and second a proposal about it.

  Henrique Holschuh