Re: debian 2.3

On Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 02:54:01AM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> I don't mind the concept of adding more to the root filesystem, but
> the problem is you have to deal right now with the fact that any room
> we have now we're going to need for the fonts and message catalogs of
> i18n floppies.

FWIW, I, as a french native speaker, do not consider that Debian has to try
to put all the message catalogs for all the languages in floppies. It would
be enough to have floppies with i18n abilities and room for "C" and _one_
other language. It would be left to "local" debianers or CDs suppliers to
localize the bf.

If this is already what is planned, sorry.

Cheers,
--
Thierry LARONDE, Centre de Ressources Informatiques, Archamps - France
http://www.cri74.org