Re: auto/hands free installation

On Wed, 29 Nov 2000, Gabriel C Millerd wrote:

> how do i get debian to do a 'hands free' installation? i have a great many
> machines, identical and linux friendly hardware, dhcp, an up to date
> debian mirror, with a need to make identical machines.

  You can look at http://sourceforge.net/projects/replicator/.
  I know the physic labo in my school uses this software to install
(replicate from a model) a debian distrib on their computer.

  Vincent

--
Vincent Danjean                         tel + 33 4 72 72 85 47
Projet CNRS-INRIA ReMaP                 fax + 33 4 72 72 80 80