debian accessibility

Torsten Landschoff <torsten@pclab.ifg.uni-kiel.de> wrote:
> Do we have a blind volunteer who can help with testing the new
> installer? I think we should add support for blind people while we
> are at redesigning the installer...

I forwarded this note to the blinux (blind Linux) list, and got three
volunteers.  In a separate message, I have suggested they subscribe to
debian-boot.

			- Jim Van Zandt

From: anders@canit.se
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 19:44:01 +0200 (CEST)
To: jrv@vanzandt.mv.com
Subject: I AM ABLE FOR TESTING.

Hello James!
I can be your volunter of testing the debian installation or blind paiple.
I to reinstall my debian so that would be a good trie for me.
/Anders.