Please review debian-electronics cleanup

Hi,

I asked ftp-master to RM some of Ruben's packages due to my berkeley-abc
becoming obsolete [#1069032] making Recommends in debian-electronics stale
so I figured I'd do some cleanup.

[#1069032]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1069032

I'm not familiar with the blends task packages so please check I haven't
done anything crazy before I do the upload:

  https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/electronics/-/compare/d086c43...master

While I'm at it I removed some more packages that have been long RMed from
unstable and added leptopn-eda to replace the geda-* packages.

Thanks,
--Daniel