Re: Conflicts in blends metapackage dependencies

Hi again,

Am Sun, Aug 27, 2023 at 07:36:58PM +0200 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> Patches are perfectly welcome to provide patches.  I've seen your
> MR.  Sorry, I'm afraid I will not be able to care before DebConf.
>
> I've just added you to the project so you can commit directly.

Or at least I invited you.  Thinking twice about it I should probably
rise your permissions to "Maintainer" once you accepted since you
probably want to commit your Blends code into this team - at least
this has some advantages if you do.  If not please let us know what
repository on Salsa you are using to develop your Blend to enable
checking the new code with your Blend.

Please be a bit patient until I come back from DebConf (or have
had my last talk there ;-) ).