Re: Next attempt to add Blends to Debian installer

Hi Andreas!

Apologies for keeping you waiting here. For a range of reasons, I've
been struggling to find *any* time to look at this.

Much as I hate to let you down, I think the best policy now is to be
honest (with myself and you!) and say that I'm not going to find time
to do this any time soon. Sorry. :-(

I'm just orphaning some of my packages now, as I've been failing to
keep on top of those already. Other stuff has had to take priority for
too long.

I still think the best route forward is to add new functionality into
debconf and then update tasksel use that. But please don't wait on me
any more. If you can find other volunteers to pick this up, *please*
do.

Google-bait:       https://www.debian.org/CD/free-linux-cd
  Debian does NOT ship free CDs. Please do NOT contact the mailing
  lists asking us to send them to you.