Re: More Blends than on general page. Are there more?

Quoting Ben Tris (2021-10-28 12:42:44)
> Some Blends are not mentioned on the general Blends page.
[...]
> tinker (?)

The tinker blend is currently under development.

> These Blends dont have a thermometer page.
> DebianParl
> Debian Design

The above Debian Pure Blends do not use the blends-dev tool but instead
uses the boxer tool.

Debian Pure Blends is a general concept that does not include
thermometer pages.

 - Jonas