Re: More Blends than on general page. Are there more?

Hi Ben,

thanks again for your QA work.

Am Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 08:20:15PM +0100 schrieb Ben Tris:
> new
> https://blends.debian.org/math/thermometer/
>
> Can this page be updated?
> https://www.debian.org/blends/

Yes, it can and should - but not now.  Debian Math is just starting and
the pure existence of the repository does not rectify mentioning it on
the web page yet.  It was just one week ago that it was discussed on the
Debian Science mailing list and we should wait for an official
announcement first, IMHO.

> > Op 28-10-2021 12:42 schreef Ben Tris <benattris@gezapig.nl>:
> >

> > Some Blends are not mentioned on the general Blends page.
> > I wonder if there are more.
> > https://blends.debian.org/3dprinter/thermometer/
> > https://blends.debian.org/electronics/thermometer/

I think the divers of these Blends decided not to become an official
Blend yet and there are also no metapackages published.

> > https://blends.debian.org/imaging/thermometer/

This is not really a Blend - just an attempt of mine to classify
imaging software inside Debian.

> > https://blends.debian.org/lex/thermometer/

Ley never existed and is dead.  I see no reason to remove that
thermometer anyway since it might help interested people.

> > https://blends.debian.org/pan/thermometer/

Frédéric - ping?

> > https://blends.debian.org/sanctuary/thermometer/

I have no idea about this.

> > No thermometer page.
> > tinker (?)

Same here - I have no idea.

> > These are mentioned.
> > https://www.debian.org/blends/
> >
> > https://blends.debian.org/accessibility/thermometer/
> > https://blends.debian.org/astro/thermometer/
> > https://blends.debian.org/debichem/thermometer/
> > https://blends.debian.org/edu/thermometer/
> > https://blends.debian.org/ezgo/thermometer/
> > https://blends.debian.org/fbx/thermometer/
> > https://blends.debian.org/games/thermometer/
> > https://blends.debian.org/gis/thermometer/
> > https://blends.debian.org/hamradio/thermometer/
> > https://blends.debian.org/junior/thermometer/
> > https://blends.debian.org/med/thermometer/
> > https://blends.debian.org/multimedia/thermometer/
> > https://blends.debian.org/science/thermometer/
> >
> > These Blends dont have a thermometer page.
> > DebianParl
> > Debian Design

The drivers of these Blends do not use the technique that is used to
create a websentinel.  I talked with them about the options but they
were not convinced.