Re: Next attempt to add Blends to Debian installer

Hi Steve,

On Thu, Oct 08, 2020 at 10:23:19AM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> Hey Andreas! I hope you're keeping well!
>
> On Tue, Oct 06, 2020 at 06:08:02PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> >> (Overdue!) update: I've been hacking on this for a while, and I hope
> >> to have a prototype for testing up shortly. It works fine on my local
> >> system, but in a test d-i build it fails totally so I've clearly
> >> missed something! Debugging that now...
> >
> >I wonder whether I might have missed some information whether there
> >is something I could test meanwhile.
>
> I'm afraid that various higher-priority interrupts came up (new job,
> UEFI security work) and I got side-tracked for a while. You must be
> psychic - I just started picking things up again last weekend.

I admit I did not payed much attention on the development of tasksel and
thus the chances to select Blends right from the installer.  The topic
remains to be urgent for all Blends - but I'm afraid it will be to late
for Debian 10.  Or did I missed something and the status is promising
for this release?

Kind regards and thanks for all your attempts anyway