Re: Reorganisation of www.debian.org: Please provide information about your Blend

Hi Andreas,

JFYI, I just removed debian-lex from the web site.
And I've looked at the page https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-jr/
which contains some broken links and only very old outdated content.
For e.g.:

- News: less that 10 news, last news from 2003
- Press: last item from 2001
- Email: the mailing lists is mostly used by spammers
- Community Site: points to alioth
- Affiliations: points to alioth and talks about CDD

It would be nice if ouy could move the content that is still important
to the wiki, so we can remove this page from www.d.o.

--
regards Thomas