Re: QA page improvements (Was: Your extremely welcome contributions to QA page)

On 29/10/20 2:03 pm, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 02:58:27PM +0100, Michael R. Crusoe wrote:
>> The new QA pages are super great, thank you!
>
> Definitely.
>
>> One small request, could you include a 🙂 along with the number of packages
>> that didn't have an issue?
>
> While I think that might be somehow "motivating" I'd prefer that this
> page should be a plain "todo" list.  It simply would end in more
> scrolling if we would "bloat" it with packages that have no issues.
> Moreover the SQL query does not return those packages.

I believe the request is just to show the _number_ of packages that have
no issues and not show the packages themselves. This would add a single
number to the summary section.

If we wish to show such a number, we can do it along with the score
computation where the current WHERE clause will change into a score
computing expression. A score of zero will be assigned to packages with
issues. Packages with score zero will not be shown but will be counted
towards a separate total.

--
Sunil