Re: FreedomBox tasks and metapackage

Hi Sunil,

Quoting Sunil Mohan Adapa (2020-10-08 07:27:38)
> FreedomBox has been a Debian Pure Blend for quite sometime now with
> all necessary bits present in the Debian repositories. However, it has
> not been using the blends framework. I believe it would be good to
> start using the blends framework.

I think it is appropriate and an excellent move to have Freedombox
registered as a Debian Pure Blend.

I do not consider it mandatory for all blends to use the blends-dev
framework to manage its virtual packages, however.  There are more ways.

Mentioning the latter part because it is unclear to me which of the
above you mean by "the blends framework".

Kind regards,

 - Jonas