Re: State of Debian blends, notes and questions on debian-ezgo

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Tille 於 2019/2/15 上午12:07 寫道:
> Hi Franklin,
>
>> Rewriting the PhET package hasn't started yet.  I'm considering to ask if
>> University of Colorado would like to have such packages or not.  At least
>> I'll get newest offline version as they have completed many new HTML5
>> simulations recently.
> Whatever you do about PhET - it should definitely not be part of the
> ezgo source package but rather a separate package.

After nearly 3 months I finally generate ezgo-phet package with flat
files instead of tar.gz compressed file.
It is currently at https://gitlab.com/franklin1/ezgo-phet

And I also remove it from debian-ezgo-temp (
https://gitlab.com/franklin1/debian-ezgo-temp ). I guess we can move
forward now.

Currently in the debian-ezgo-temp I still need to fix those packages
which *overwrite* existing files, like ezgo-kde5 or ezgo-menu.  Then I
plan to replace the current contents in
https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/ezgo (i.e., git rm *; cp
debian-ezgo-temp/* ezgo; git add .  )

But for PhET, I wonder if we can put it back if all the source codes are
there.  PhET team has agreed me to generate linux packages for zh_TW
users and I don't need to worry about the license problem.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Regards, Franklin