Re: Problem building debian meta-package under Ubuntu-MATE 18.04 LTS

Hi Ross,

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 06:44:13AM +0100, Ross Gammon wrote:

> I think this is not a Blends-dev problem. It looks like the latest
> debian-archive-keyring package has not been merged into Ubuntu.
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/debian-archive-keyring/+bug/1814536

Ahhh, this makes sense. Thanks a lot for the information.

BTW, in general I think Blends metapackages need to be rebuild for every
Ubuntu (or other derivative) as well as for backports.  Chances are close
to zero that the package pool of the derivative / backport is equal to
the one were the metapackage was build for.

Its flashing into my mind that we should do something about it but I never
found the energy to implement this.