Re: Reorganisation of www.debian.org: Please provide information about your Blend

Hi again,

Thomas Lange informed me about his efforts to polish www.debian.org

  - Blends were removed from /intro/organisation
  - At /devel should be only a link to
     https://www.debian.org/blends/
    (@Thomas: I can find a short list of Blends as well as the
              old sub-pages like /devel/debian-med

Page https://www.debian.org/blends/ was not jet changed and should be
maintained by the Blends team.  The list of Blends should be updated.
I'm personally concerned about the section:

    "Upcoming Pure Blends"

>From my perception these are "upcoming" quite a long time (longer than
two releases).  The maintainers should probably decide whether the Blend
was now came up or whether the list entry should be cleared.

A merge request for

    https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml

would me very welcome by the webmaster team.

@Thomas: Lex is not mentioned on /blends and I think that's correct.
Feel free remove /devel/debian-lex.  The content remains in Git for
those who want to revive the project.  I would think debian-jr can stay
for the moment since its at least usable even if nobody is really active
to update its content.