Has anybody a sample CGI script to receive a webhook request from Salsa

Hi,

currently on blends.debian.org a cron job is doing `git pull` for every
Blend that is generating tasks pages in a cron job every five minutes.
Since this is quite inefficient I'd like to replace this by a webhook.
Thus we need to install a CGI script on blends.debian.org which receives
a trigger for a change in some Blends tasks.  Before I start from
scratch and might fall into any security traps: Has anybody ever written
such a script which I could use as example?