Re: What Maintainer for ezgo?

Hi Franklin,

On Fri, Sep 07, 2018 at 03:10:35PM +0800, Franklin Weng wrote:
> Debian-ezgo is still running, and I just changed the repository to github
> some (long?) time before.

Hmmm, if you are using the Blends frameword, and consider releasing the
packages in Debian I'd prefer if you would maintain the package where its
current Vcs fields are pointing to[1].  Please also merge your changes
and lets do a new release *inside* Debian.

Its a shame that while we met very shortly in Hsinchu we had no time to
discuss (and that the language barrier prevented me to follow your talk
;-) ).  We [cs]hould have talked about things like this.

> Andreas, if possible please put me in the
> maintainer (just that I don't know if I need to be a Debian developer or
> not.)

Please create a login on

   https://salsa.debian.org/

and either tell me your login name or apply for membership in blends-team.
Than you get access where you can merge your changes.  There is no need
to be a Debian developer.  Andrew or I can sponsor your package.

Andrew/Franklin: Please also make a suggestion what to use as Maintainer
address.  The alioth list address is simply invalid.  There are teams
that are using the tracker.d.o address which might apply here as a
sensible Maintainer.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/ezgo