Re: Accepted blends 0.6.102 (source) into experimental

Hi Ole,

thanks for your continued work on enhancing blends-dev.

After I solved my local issue I can run it without any problems. :-)

I can confirm that it now works nicely without any Format specification.
Thanks for implementing this.

When I run `make dist` the resulting med-all package has no long
description any more.  It looks like this:

Package: med-all
Section: metapackages
Architecture: all
Depends: ${misc:Depends}
Recommends: med-bio,
            med-bio-dev,
            med-statistics
Suggests: med-cloud,
          med-typesetting

(= without long description).  The (cutted!) diff is:

- This package is part of the Debian Med Pure Blend and installs all
- tasks for a default installation of this blend.
+

Since that description was auto generated I guess this is not
implemented yet (please check debian-astro as well).  Otherwise the
result looks pretty nice regarding formatting and I'm really happy that
alternatives are now (even since 0.6.101 actually) respected properly.