Re: Blends team on alioth created

Hi Bas,

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 03:56:49PM +0100, Bas Couwenberg wrote:
> Will same hierarchy be used for the git repositories on Salsa?
>
> If so, can you create the 'projects' subproject under which the various pet
> owners can create their respective repositories?

I admit I do not really see a good reason to create a subproject.  The
blends code itself will be in projects blends and the websentinel in
website.  I do not expect dramatically more projects - thus I'd prefer
a flat structure.  But I have no strong opinion here - so feel free to
insist if you see good reasons.