Status of ezgo?

Hi Andrew and Franklin,

I'm currently checking Blends metapackages to get it uploaded as
preliminary target for Stretch.  Metapackages will be uploaded again
before the final release (in deep freeze) since the package pool might
change inside the freeze time due to removed packages or some that make
it into testing in the next couple of days.  To keep the diff as small
as possible I intended to do an upload now and did so for Debian Med,
Debian Science and Debian Junior.

I stumbled upon ezgo which is usually not in my focus.  I tried to
build the current status and I've noticed

E: ezgo source: source-is-missing ezgo-misc/about_ezgo/js/jquery-latest.min.js
E: ezgo source: source-is-missing ezgo-misc/about_ezgo/js/jquery.prettyPhoto.js line length is 21737 characters (>512)
E: ezgo source: source-is-missing ezgo-wordtest/ezgo-wordtest/js/jquery.i18n.min.js
E: ezgo source: source-is-missing ... use --no-tag-display-limit to see all (or pipe to a file/program)
E: ezgo-misc: privacy-breach-twitter usr/share/ezgo/ezgo-misc/about_ezgo/js/jquery.prettyPhoto.js
E: ezgo-misc: privacy-breach-facebook usr/share/ezgo/ezgo-misc/about_ezgo/js/jquery.prettyPhoto.js (//www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?locale=en_us&href={location_href}&layout=button_count&show_faces=true&width=500&action=like&font&colorscheme=light&height=23)

to mention only the lintian errors (lots of warnings are occuring as
well).  I have no idea about your plans but please note that if you want
to keep on maintaining these metapackages inside Debian this should be
fixed as soon as possible.

I'd happily help with sponsoring the package but only if its cleaned
up to some sensible extend.