Re: Blends integration into the Debian Installer

Hi Ole,

Quoting Ole Streicher (2016-05-24 14:31:41)
> Ole Streicher <olebole@debian.org> writes:
>> I will open wishlist bug reports for all blends mentioned in the web
>> page to clarify if and what they want to have in a default
>> installation.
>
> Did this for almost all blends that claim to have metapackages:

I briefly skimed the bugreport for multimedia blend, and instructions
there seemed to be specific to using blends-dev for generating the
metapackages.

Do the inclusion into debian-installer require blends-dev?  If not, is
there any hints anywhere on generic requirements?

Thanks for the great work on this,

 - Jonas