Re: Blends integration into the Debian Installer

Hi All,

On 24/05/16 09:55, Ole Streicher wrote:
> * can they live with just *one* option as a compromise?

For hamradio, having just "install the hamradio blend" is completely
acceptable and would be my preferred choice. It's worth noting that I
install *all* the tasks for a blend when I build the live CDs (currently
only built for GIS and Hamradio). If people think that some tasks should
not be installed, would the same choices be made for the Live CD? -
Please say they can be the same so that we don't have to make this more
complicated. (:

Thanks,
Iain.