Re: upstream/metadata with references to software catalogs^Wregistries?

Hello,

On 22/06/16 15:06, Olivier Sallou wrote:
> On 06/22/2016 02:12 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
>> [For readers of Blends list: We are discussing an additional field
>>  in debian/upstream/metadata ]
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 01:12:46PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
>>> Our plans are to offer reference to
>>>  * the bio.tools registry (obviously)
>>>  * the SeqWiki (since this community feeds the bio.tools and for now we
>>> would start upload to bio.tools what is not coming from the SeqWiki)
>>>
>>> The debian/upstream/metadata file would then for bowtie see the
>>> additional lines
>>>
>>> Registry:
>>>   Name: bio.tools
>>>   Entry: http://bio.tools/tool/DebianMed/bowtie/1.1.1
>>> Registry:
>>>   Name: SEQwiki
>>>   Entry: http://seqanswers.com/wiki/Bowtie
>> Just for the Syntax:  This should rather be
>>
>> Registry:
>>  -  Name: bio.tools
>>     Entry: http://bio.tools/tool/DebianMed/bowtie/1.1.1
>>  -  Name: SEQwiki
>>     Entry: http://seqanswers.com/wiki/Bowtie
>> This would ensure that we have only one Registry field which might
>> contain a set of values.
Matúš and I am fine with that. We then just rename it to "Registrations"
and the "Name" becomes "Registry":

Registrations:
  - Registry: bio.tools
    Entry: http://bio.tools/tool/DebianMed/bowtie/1.1.1
  - Registry: SEQwiki
    Entry: http://seqanswers.com/wiki/Bowtie

While iterating Hervé's upload script on the first packages, we found
the same issue to appear for the publications. Those are "Reference"
today, which then most likely should be "References" and the content
should then also be itemised, right? For instance we had LTRsift changed
from
Homepage: http://www.zbh.uni-hamburg.de/LTRsift
Reference:
   LTRsift: a graphical user interface for semi-automatic classification
and postprocessing of de novo detected LTR retrotransposons.
  Journal: Mobile DNA
  Year: 2012
  Volume: 3
  Number: 1