Installing Debian Pure Blends - HowTo?

Happy to have found Debian Pure Blends when testing to install with
the new installer for Debian testing. The installation failed at the
package installation withthe  Stretch Alpha 6 installer for me so I
installed Debian with the stable installer where the Debian Pure
Blends selection never shows up.
Now when I know about the Pure Blends I would like to know how to
install them on the stable release. In particular Debian Science and
DebiChem. Looked at the website for those two blends and it points to
metapackages. How is that installation done? Requesting a simple
install HowTo.
/Peter