#793667: forced depends (instead of recommends) using blends-dev (was gosa-plugin-netgroups not pulled-in when upgrading from Debian Edu squeeze mainserver)

Hi,

On Sun, May 22, 2016 at 06:30:39PM +0000, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> The relevant gosa-plugin* pks should go into Depends: of education-mainserver task/bin:pkg. IMHO.

I'm not sure we can do this using the blends-dev package.

Background for the blends developers:

The debian-edu source package creates many education-* metapackages,
which recommend and suggest various other packages.

This used to work nicely, but #793667 shows that this causes problems on
upgrades, as new recommends are not installed, so the package
gosa-plugin-netgroups is not pulled-in when upgrading from Debian Edu
mainserver…

So we would like to force a depends on this gosa-plugin-netgroups
package. How can we do that?

--
cheers,
	Holger