Re: Blends pages, tasks pages etc.

On Sun, Dec 06, 2015 at 01:23:12PM +0100, Ole Streicher wrote:

> There are however a few points which I would like to include but didn't
> find the right way to do so:
>
> * For packages in NEW, the ITP and the git repository would still as
>   useful as for the "packaging started" section. Is there a reason, by
>   blendtasktools doesn't keep them?

I guess I simple wrote the ftpnew importer before I had the idea to also
fetch these data.  For sure it is relevant - I think I need to store
this information in UDD.

> * d/u/metadata contains fields for the upstream RCS and upstream bug
>   repository. Can they be read out by blendtasktools?

Currently the only data imported from d/u/metadata are the publication
data.  I agree that in the long run everything should be imported.

> * Can I get the number of RC bugs and the total number of bugs via
>   blendtasktools? This would significantly increase the usability :-)
>   Also, the CI test result would be great here.

Yes.  Left column of

   http://blends.debian.org/med/bugs/bio.html

or similar.